BlogCatalog

Sport Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Workout Today

So my first workout in 4 days (yes I know I've been slacking, but I've been working 12 hours for the last 4 days).  I got to my local gym today and decided that I wanted to break my previous, pathetic time for the 1km row at the end of my workout.  So here it is:

  • 10x Squats (70kg) for 3 rounds
  • 8x Inverted ladder rows, 5 steps
  • 5x Inverted ladder rows, 4 steps
  • 10x Dumbell bench press (15kg), slow as possible with good form 2 rounds
  • 10x Dumbell bench press (20kg) slowest with good form
  • 10x Cable body rotations (20kg) 2 rounds
  • 1km Row
So after doing my weighted workout I decided to hit the rowing machine.  Now last time I did this I managed a poor time of 3:49, which I knew could be improved on.  I wanted to hit a 10 second improvement.  So todays time was 3:38!  11 seconds improvement.  Now I want to beat this again next week.

  Felt a little bit shakey from the workout but nothing too serious, feel really good now!  Protein shake has been taken and now time to relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment