BlogCatalog

Sport Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Kettlebell? Yes Please!!!

Well I ordered my first kettlebell yesterday, hoping to build up a little range of them. I got a 20kg kettlebell from Amazon for £50, I'm not sure if this is expensive or if I've got an alright deal.  Either way I've started the collection off. 

  I've done some kettlebell training before in my past and really enjoyed it.  I really can't wait to start my new workouts using this.  Also I've made a sandbag for more fun!  I think I'll have to get an axe next because the woods near mine have a few good fallen trees scattered about so this will make for good wood chops...even if I do look a little crazy running around the woods with an axe and sandbag with me!!!

Peace out for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment